How to Make Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup Scratch for those cold winter days to warm you up? This recipe is satisfying, healthy, and has an incredible taste. Bet you can’t just have one bowl full.
Enjoy it for lunch or have it for dinner. You won’t ever buy Chicken Noodle Soup in a can again.
How to Make Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup from Scratch
This Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup is so easy to make and only takes 15 minutes in a Pressure Cooker. It’s chock-full 🙂 of ingredients that blend together nicely with an aroma that will fill the home.
Here are the ingredients that you’ll need for Chicken Noodle Soup from Scratch:
- Chicken Tenders
- Chicken Broth
- Egg Noodles
- Chopped Spinach
- Poultry Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper
When anyone in the family is sick make a Delicious Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup Scratch to help make them feel better.
One time, my whole family was sick at once and I made this soup and it lasted for a couple of meals. This is great because who really feels like cooking when you’re sick.
How Long Can You Keep Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup?
Food Safety is important especially if you are already sick with a cold. When you make Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup from Scratch put it in an airtight container after it’s cooled down.
Once in an airtight container, you can keep it in the refrigerator for between 3 to 4 days. Any longer it will not be healthy to eat and the noodles will probably be mushy. If you put it in the freezer it can last up to 6 months, which is great for the winter months.
A Gift that Keeps on Giving
A Pressure Cooker is a must-have for every cook and is great for around the holidays. Give one as a present or be a Grinch and keep it for yourself.
We used a Food Slicer when slicing the carrots and celery but be careful and make sure to use the food guard when slicing.
Be sure to check out our review on Pressure Cookers and for more great Recipes.
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- pkg Chicken Tenders Remove the tendons from the chicken tenders
- 2-1/2 cups Chicken Broth Use Organic Chicken Broth for more flavor
- 2 cups Egg Noodles
- 1-1/2 cups Carrots Sliced into round pieces
- 1-1/2 cups Celery Sliced
- 1-1/2 cups Onion Chopped into quarters
- 2 cloves Garlic Chopped
- 1-1/2 cups Chopped Spinach Or substitute Chopped Escarole
- 1 tbsp Poultry Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Pink Himalayan Sea Salt Or Salt of your choice
- 1 tbsp Ground Pepper
- Place Chicken Tenders in the Pressure Cooker first
- Add in 2 cups of Egg Noodles
- Pour in 2-1/2 cups of Organic Chicken Broth
- Next, add the Sliced Carrots, Celery, Onion, and Chopped Spinach
- Add the Garlic, Poultry Seasoning, Sea Salt and Pepper
- Close and lock the lid on the Pressure Cooker and set the timer for 8 minutes.