How to cook the Perfect Grilled Steak Dinner Indoors! Regardless of how your family prefers their steak doneness. Whether it’s Rare, Medium, or Well Done, the T-Fal Grill has it covered.
Most people enjoy a delicious flavorful steak cooked on the Grill? I know my family does especially during BBQ season. Which is pretty much year around for me because we use our T-Fal OptiGrill indoors.
Here is a list of the Best Steaks to Grill:
- Flat Iron
- Filet Mignon
- New York Strip
- Prime Rib
- Round / London Broil
After you go to the grocery store and pick up your perfect cut of steak and bring it home, now how should you cook it? hmmm…………
Take the guesswork out of it and cook on a T-Fal OptiGrill. No more overcooking or undercooking your Grilled Steak Dinner, it’s very simple with the T-Fal OptiGrill. You get the delicious grill taste just the way YOU like it every time.
That’s how it’s Done without any MisSteaks
Now you can enjoy a steak any time of the year, you don’t have to wait for nice weather. Indulge your taste buds and make a juicy steak right in your own kitchen.
Whatever kind of steak you enjoy whether it’s Filet Mignon, New York Strip, or Top Sirloin it turns out perfect every time on the T-Fal OptiGrill.
All you have to do is cook by the color, sounds simple right! Well, it is that simple! Check out the video below.
How do you like your Steak?
- Rare: 120 – 125 F -Very red and cool center
- Medium Rare: – 130 – 135 F – Warm and red center
- Medium: – 140 -150 F – Pink center
- Medium Well: – 150 F – 155 – Slightly pink center
- Well Done: – 160 – 165 F – Cooked throughout no pink
Best Way to Grill Steak Indoors
The great part about grilling a steak on the T-Fal OptiGrill is you don’t have to
turn the steak over, T-Fal OptiGrill cooks both sides at the same time.
Grilled Steak Dinner Recipes
- 2 9-12 oz Steak Your choice cut of steak
- Salt & Pepper Seasoned to flavor
- After the grill heats up properly (it will sound a few beeps) place the steaks on the grill and close the lid
- Watch for the color changes on the grill for the desired doneness (Rare, Medium, Well Done)
- Take off the grill and put it on a plate and wait a couple of minutes so the juices can redistribute